12.21.2010

Chic & Cheap Fabrics

Next project: I desperately need to spruce up our master bedroom. It is one room in our house that never really got "decorated." So far, we have blue-ish green walls {Paint Color=Storm by Pratt and Lambert}, dark wood furniture, and all white bedding with our monogram on the pillows. The picture below was taken when we first moved in, and as of today it hasn't changed at all, except for the fact that I got rid of the too-small mirrored nightstand on the left and replaced it with a much larger round dark wood table, courtesy of my mother's hand-me-downs. This room definitely needs a print somewhere, and I think I'll introduce that in some curtains and pillows.



As I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Cote de Texas, I was introduced to a fabulous website for purchasing cheap, but really stylish fabric. http://www.lsfabrics.com/

Here are some of the fabrics that I am considering for our master bedroom. The best part is that they are all under $20/yard! I've ordered swatches and I'll see when they come in which one works the best! Hopefully one will be a winner, because the price sure is right!










2 comments:

  1. I ordered the Marrakesh Ikat fabric from here for the curtains in our den and they turned out perfect! I love all of the ones you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you fly to Hollywood and decorate my little one bedroom apartment? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails