Little slice of heaven. That just about sums up Preston at 2 months old. I've decided this must be the perfect age. He's smiling. He's laughing. He's such a happy little boy. He has started really "talking". His favorite new sounds are owww and a-goo. He also dances like crazy if you put any music on. Flapping his arms and kicking his little legs like crazy! It looks like he's trying to fly away like a little bird. He loves my mom--I think they have a special little bond as right when he sees her he gets the biggest grin on his face I've ever seen. This is great, since she'll be watching him when I go back to work in three weeks.
He still eats 7 times a day, and he still naps 5 times a day for at least an hour, sometimes an hour and a half. Our schedule really hasn't changed much from last month, except for the fact that we are much more "out and about" than we used to do. We run errands, go to lunch, even go out of town.
This month Preston traveled to San Antonio and Dallas. He did so good on both trips. In Dallas he got to meet Santa Claus...twice. We went the first day, but I had no idea how authentic the santa was or how pretty the setting was and decided I didn't like what I dressed him in. I wanted to go back the second day and dress him in a nicer outfit. Maybe put some socks on the boy ;) For the record, he had little boots on his feet the first day, but he kicked them off in the screaming fit, therefore leaving him barefoot in the picture.
Day 1: Naughty and Nice
Day 2: Going back in his Ralph Lauren Sweater
Day 2: Naughty and Nice
I think I actually like the day 1 Santa pictures better, but we had fun nevertheless.
He is still so big for his age! These are his 2-month stats:
Height: 24.5 inches (93%)
Weight: 13 lbs. 13 ounces (91%)






He is just so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 Months Preston!!:)
ReplyDelete