Is anyone else enjoying the new OWN network like I am? I DVR almost all the shows and watch them when I get free time in the evenings.
On the show Season 25, has anyone else noticed how beautiful Oprah's office is? There are numerous shots in this room on the show, and I really wish I knew the name of the wallpaper. I tried to do a search on google to get the name of it, but nothing came up. I did find these two pictures, but neither of them is great at showing how beautiful the room is.
Isn't it so pretty? It's like brown and peachy and oh-so-feminine and pretty. I want it!
Notice the doll in the background. Is Oprah pulling a Gabby on Desperate Housewives? ha!
Anyways, hopefully the blog world will take notice of her beautiful office and find out the sources. Let me know if anyone sees a blog entry somewhere about it!



No comments:
Post a Comment