- Has a tooth! He got his first tooth at 8 1/2 months, and it's his top left tooth. It's so cute! I'll never forget discovering it was there for the first time. My mom and I were at lunch, feeding him watermelon, and I reached in his mouth to see if he had swallowed it (he likes to store food in his cheeks like a chipmunk), and low-and-behold, there's a pearly little tooth up there. Who knew? Now he's got two bottom teeth that are pushing through as well.
- Eats all kinds of finger foods, by himself. He loves avocados, watermelon, blueberries, puffs, cheese, bananas, macaroni and cheese, and even little cut up slices of hamburger patties. To date, he has still not refused anything I give him. The boy can EAT! He also likes to take the spoon from me and try to feed himself. Huge mess, but it's fun to watch.
- Still nurses 4-5 times a day
- Waves bye-bye to anyone and everyone
- Likes to 'Ride the horse-y." When we tell him this, he bounces up and down and laughs. It's adorable.
- Is crawling all over the place, and goes faster if I say "I'm gonna GET you." Then when I get him, he just cracks up and surrenders, placing his cheek on the ground with the biggest smile on his face.
- Definitely is into exploring now! It just hit me yesterday like a ton of bricks--it's time to childproof the house!
- Has started going to the nursery at the gym, The MAC, and has a new friend--Mildred, the lady who watches him. Every day his face lights up when he sees her. And every day when I pick him up another little girl walks over to him to tap him and say bye bye. He is quite the ladies man!
- Likes to play copy-cat. Whenever he does something, like shakes his head, then I copy and he laughs.
- Absolutely hates when I change his diaper--its next to impossible. He arches his back and flips right over!
- Is very friendly--sometimes he will reach towards a stranger to hold him. This happened at a store we were at and the lady was happy to oblige.
Here you can see his first tooth!
Playing dress up in Daddy's tie
MMmmmm...Avoacdos!

No comments:
Post a Comment