3.05.2014

Caroline {5/6 months}

 
 Well, it was bound to happen...I got behind. This post will cover 5 and 6 months, but I didn't write anything down at 5 months so I can't remember much. All I know is that she is oh so cute! Getting cuter and cuter each day! Let's see...
 

Caroline Grace, 5 months

 At 5 months...
  • Began eating rice cereal and oatmeal at 4.5 months old. Loved it!
  • Began sitting up by herself at 5.5 months old. She loves to see what's going on around her now.
  • Still not consistently sleeping through the night. Wakes up once or twice.
  • Happiest baby around.
  • Fell in love with her big brother this month. Everything he does makes her crack up and I noticed she starts looking around for him when I take her downstairs after her nap.



Caroline Grace, 6 months



 
At 6 months...
  • Started her first vegetable- sweet potatoes- at 6 months old- she loved it.
  • She is so determined that when I am feeding her she is going to GET.THAT.SPOON! She will grab it out of my hand and then I have a little trick where I just let her hold it and I get another one to feed her from. Problem is, she grabs that one too so now she's double fisting her spoons.
  • Laughs all the time! Her favorite thing is watching Preston go up or down the stairs. We have no idea why she finds this funny but she gets the best belly laugh every time.
  • Still wakes up once or twice in the night. (this is getting a little old but trying to enjoy my special moments with her while they last)
  • She's so observant and smart...and focused. She could literally stare at something like the remote control for 15 minutes. She loves to just look all around her and see what's going on. She definitely does not want to miss anything.
  • Still naps 2-3 times a day.
  • Still exclusively breastfed other than the fruits and vegetables we are starting.
 
 


 I love watching my baby girl grow up!
 
How's that for a busy momma post?! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails