3.19.2010

And baby makes three... {Four counting Winston}

I am long overdue for a blog post... Yes, Brett and I are expecting! Our little one is due October 4th and we could not be more excited. We have been going to check-ups every Monday so we have been fortunate to get to take a peek each week via ultrasound to see the little peanut grow. It's been truly amazing to see him/her get bigger and bigger each week.

We found out the great news in January, so I will be 12 weeks on Monday. At first, time was crawling by, but now it seems to be flying by! I can't believe I am about to enter the second trimester. Thank goodness, because first trimester was no fun at all, thanks to food aversions (Nothing sounded good and I literally found myself starving before I could get up the courage to eat anything), nausea, sleepiness (adjusting to life without coffee) and moodiness. But thankfully, I am finally starting to feel like my old self again!

I have several ultrasound pictures to post, but I need to scan them in before I can post them.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and well-wishes! It truly means the world to us to be surrounded by such great friends. I am excited to share more as the pregnancy progresses.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you two! Can't wait to find out what these little peanuts are!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails