If there were one magazine that summed up my decorating style, it would be Traditional Home. I get so many ideas and inspiration from this magazine, and my mom keeps signing me up for a free subscription each year, so it just keeps coming! I think she wants to make sure I inherit her same decorating style. Thanks Mom!
This might be the most vain magazine out there, as it is only about beauty. But, I always come away from it with a list of new lipstick or eyeshadow colors that I want to buy. And sadly, sometimes the desire to have some plastic surgery. j/k
The best all-around magazine. Beauty, Fashion, a few worldly articles, etc. Glamour never disapoints!
Ugh...I am so ashamed to have this on my list. I feel guilty every time I read it, as I know nothing good comes out of my time spent reading it, but I just can't resist. I won't let myself have a subscription, but I save it for short plane rides or when I'm getting my monthly pedicure. Such a guilty pleasure!
What are your favorite magazines?





No comments:
Post a Comment