4.04.2010

Boy or Girl?

As of today, I have 6 more months until my due date (10.4.10). Just for fun, I have been taking these "quizzes" online to see if the old wives tales say I am more likely to have a girl or a boy. I know, I know, these are just that--old wives tales, but I have to wait about 4 more weeks to actually find out the sex, so in the meantime, these are keeping me entertained. Here are my results:

You have a 18% chance of having a boy.

And you have a 81% chance of having a girl.

And Here's Why...

  • The hair on your legs is not growing any faster during your preganacy, so it's a girl.
  • Sleeping in a bed with your pillow to the north indicates that you will be having a boy.
  • Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a boy.
  • You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread. You are having a girl.
  • Dad-to-be hasn't been gaining weight along with Mom-to-be, so it will be a girl.
  • The maternal grandmother doesn't have gray hair (dyed or natural), so a girl will be born.
  • You had morning sickness early in pregnancy, so you are expecting a girl.
  • You are not looking particularly good during pregnancy. Therefore, it must be a girl, because girls steal their mother's looks.
  • Your chest development has been quite dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a girl.
  • Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is an odd number, it will be a girl.
  • A needle on a thread held over you belly moves from side-to-side, so it will be a girl.
  • You are craving sweets, which means that it is a girl.
  • Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl.
  • You have been craving fruits, so it is a girl.
  • Your baby's heart rate is 140 or more beats per minute, so it's a girl.
So...what is your vote? Boy or girl? Place your vote to the left where you see our poll :)

2 comments:

  1. i am voting that it will be a girl....well, maybe a boy. gosh! hmmm...when do you find out? okay I am voting that it will be a BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if Lindsay did the ring test correct sounds like you are having a boy! I swear I have done that things several times and it hasnt been wrong yet! Cant wait to hear the outcome...
    Christina Z

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails