4.30.2010

Bugaboo Stroller

I am so excited--I just bought a bugaboo stroller that was VERY gently used on Craig's List for such a good deal! These strollers retail for about $900 (No thanks!!), so to find one that looks like it is barely even used for a fraction of that price--score! The lady has only used it for 1 year and has taken really good care of it. And, she also threw in all these extras like a travel bag for flights, cup holder, car seat adapter, mosquito net, rain cover, etc.

The moment I laid eyes on a bugaboo stroller, I just knew I had to have one. I tried to fight it, but I thought about this darn stroller every day. They are just the cutest strollers I've ever seen. You can change out the colors to suit your personality. I bought this one shown below. It is a black base with the pink top. So, if I happen to have a girl, I am good to go.

But, if I happen to have a boy (like most of you think I am) all I need to do is buy the black cover and accessories, so it will look like this:
I think the cutest part about this stroller is when the bassinet is attached, so then it looks like this. I'll use it this way for the first 6 months of my baby's life...

What other color combinations can I change to over the years? Keeping my black base, the possibilities are these--






You can even purchase little parasols, or umbrellas, to attach to the stroller to provide shade for baby. I am definitely registering for all these cute accessories, since Babies R Us is starting to carry the Bugaboo brand.


Super cute! This was my first purchase for our baby and it is starting to feel real that a baby is going to be here in 5 months! I am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. love the red and the green!!! That is the cutest Stroller ever!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails