6.09.2009

Jennifer Behr Headbands

I am absolutely LOVING these Jennifer Behr headbands. These are the headbands regularly featured on Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl. My mom and I were recently shopping on our trip to Baltimore and there was a store that carried them, and I tried them all on. If only they weren't $160+. I know I could buy a pretty broach and put it on a ribbon and have the same look, but I am just not crafty enough to "do it yourself." Maybe someday I can own one...if they ever go on clearance :( Until then, I'll be searching eBay. Maybe I can find a "slightly used" one. The first one is my favorite, and the one I tried on in Baltimore. I just don't like how the model is wearing it...it looks much cuter worn like a normal headband, behind the ears.



Check out her website and all the pretty designs at jenniferbehr.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails