1.19.2010

Golden Globes Fashion

I always get so excited to see award show fashion on the red carpet. Here are my picks for this years globes fashion best and worsts.

BEST:

My #1 favorite of the night was Sofia Vergara. I love dresses like this that are impossibly structured, and I generally love any dress in this fabric. And I love the color. In a fantasy world, this would have been my bridesmaids dresses in our wedding, minus the maroon part. {Abby, are you reading this? Is it ironic that she was my favorite...you decide.}

#2 Favorite--Emily Blunt in this number. It's so feminine and beautiful. Jewelry is perfect too.

#3-Jennifer Aniston--you always wear black and you always play it safe, but this dress was a knock-out! I would never have the guts to wear a slit this high, and personally, I think it could have been an inch or two lower, but still, you look gorgeous. I think it's the fact that you never feels the need to do "fancy updos" with your hair. You don't have to. You're just too cool for that. I am not, however, a big fan of the shoes. Too busy.

#4-January Jones, you look impossibly chic. Love.


WORST:

Sorry Drew. This dress just reminds me of some sort of weird science project with things growing out of the dress. Ick. At first glance I actually kind of liked it but the more I stared at it, the more I hated it.

Tina Fey--I kind of cringe when I see tea-length dresses. It is my opinion that they do not flatter any woman. And if that weren't enough, this pattern is hideous.

Kristen Bell- I like you, I really do. But why must you wear jewelry that looks like you are going to prom? This necklace may have cost a fortune, but it definitely looks like it could be sold in Claire's.


Sandra, I am so glad you won Best Actress for your role in The Blind Side. It may have been my favorite movie of 2009. I really don't feel strong opinions about the dress either way, but was your hair supposed to look like this, with that single strand hanging loose? Please tell me it was the rain! It just looks scraggly to me.

At the end of the day, its just fashion.

Countdown to the Oscars in on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails