I just purchased this Tracy Anderson DVD on Amazon and am looking forward to trying it out. I gained 40 pounds during pregnancy, but lost 30 pounds in the first 2 weeks-thanks to breastfeeding! But that initial weight loss has plateaued, and I now have about 10 pounds to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and back into my pre-pregnancy jeans!
The plan: I will try to workout 3-4 days a week. I thought I would do workout DVDs while Preston naps, combined with some walking in the neighborhood and light weights (once the tendonitis in my wrist goes away).
Is it weird that I am actually looking forward to getting back into shape? Have any of you ever tried the Tracy Anderson DVDs? Am I in over my head?



how long is the dvd?! thats a great idea. My game plan (in my head) was trying to jog early in the morning when Sie is still home... but the DVD you could do anytime. Let me know how it goes!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I love your blog, you are so informative! I use the 10-minute solutions dvd's and love them! Let me know if this one is good, I've actually done it enough that the dvd is starting to skip.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your working out. I found I never really found a good work out routine until my babies got to around the 5 month mark. I think somedays I was just too tired or somehow couldnt find the time. I think its fabulous you only have 10lbs to lose to return to your pre pregnancy size. Remember the saying, "9 months on, 9 months off" - though I am sure you'll be back to your original size in no time! Xx
ReplyDelete