2.04.2011

Five Things I'm Digging Now

#1) Atom Art Bowl from Anthropologie

I'm thinking about purchasing this cute little bowl to put in my master bathroom to store necklaces, bracelets, and other jewelry in when I take them off. Afterall, it matches the paint in that room perfectly.

#2) Ballard Designs Perfect Accent Pillows


Who needs to custom order fabric for pillows when Ballard's carries fabrics now as cute as these. I especially love Laguna Khaki, Desert Chenile, Malabar Grey. These would be perfect to change up the look of your couch or master bedroom, and you could never custom order the fabric and have a pillow made for $34-$59.  

#3) Wisteria's Sunburst Mirror


 I'm a little late jumping on this trend, but I have got to get me a sunburst mirror for someplace in my home. Perhaps above the master bed, or maybe in the entry way. They look great anywhere. I especially love this one from Wisteria.

#4) Ralph Lauren Baby Layettes


I am absolutely loving this precious Ralph Lauren Cotton Cable Coverall. But at $85, it doesn't seem to be reasonable for a baby who might wear it twice before he outgrows it. So, onto my next Ralph Lauren Baby find...


This one is much more reasonable and it just Preston's style. I just can't get enough of the baby blue colors on him. I swear that is the only color my little boy wears. It's just too classic and precious. Preston has a closet full of clothes, but I keep going back to anything Kissy Kissy or Ralph Lauren. They are just way softer than anything else I could put him in, and are oh-so-cozy for him.

#5) Frette Rigato Ara Pajamas

Okay, so at $150 these are kinda pricy for PJs, but I swear one of these days I am going to treat myself. I have been eyeing these forever. I just think they are gorgeous pajamas. I first saw them on one of my favorite blogs, The Simply Luxurious Life, and they are the same PJs that Cameron Diaz wore in the movie, The Holiday.


1 comment:

  1. I have so ordered the chair in that Ballard Design Ad! You can pick any of those fabics...Love love those pillow too!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails