2.02.2011

Happy February

February has always been my favorite month of the year--maybe it's just the romantic in me. Or maybe it's the abundance of celebrations in my family. First its my dad's birthday {He turns 60 this month!!}, then my mom's {She has a Valentine's Day birthday} and then mine{although this is getting progressively less exciting the older I get, ha!} Not to mention Spring is just around the corner. This year, we will also celebrate Preston's Baptism on the 13th. I can't wait to share pictures of the adorable outfit we are creating for him. Perhaps this month we will even have some new babies to celebrate. My two friends Maria and Kate are due in just a few short weeks. Here's hoping for at least one little Pisces baby ;)

Yesterday, in honor of it being February 1st, I ordered this super cute wreath on Etsy for our front door.



I can't wait to hang it up and start all of our celebrations this month. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails