5.23.2010
LOST finale
I am so sad, yet excited, about tonight's LOST finale! LOST is pretty much the only show that Brett and I mutually love and can watch together, so it is sad that it is ending. It has been a tradition of ours back from when we first started dating until now. We started watching the show when we were going to New York with my family in December 2005. We needed something to take on the plane, so we bought season 1 and we were hooked! When we got back, we would watch back-to-back episodes all night long until we were caught up.We often make chocolate chip cookies to eat while we watch and will definitely be doing that tonight!
Even though I am thoroughly confused at this point (I know they are supposed to be wrapping everything up and answering all the questions, but I have trouble remembering details that happened years ago), I am hoping I can be satisfied with tonight's show.
Does anyone else think that Jack being the one to protect the island is a little predictable? I still don't understand if Ben Linus is a "good guy" or a "bad guy." Same thing with Widmore. I really hope Michael and Walt are in tonight's episode, and maybe some other old favorites. I hope Penny and Desmond end up together too. And I hope either Kate or Claire can get back home to take care of Aaron.
Yes, I like happy endings and that is really what I am needing to see tonight. Come on, Lost. Don't disappoint!
Labels:
Just for fun,
Television
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment