5.10.2010

Nursery Progress {Part 1}

Crib ordered-check!
Chandalier ordered-check!

I am proud of myself for moving so quickly with these decisions--I normally sit on them for months, but no time for that, so the winning crib is...

The "Adele" Crib from Restoration Hardware Baby...

I love the french look and I really love the caning on the sides. I wanted a crib that looked beautiful coming out from the wall, but that would also look good if we decided to place it flat against the wall someday. It's a winner! And it will be in at the end of July! Here are some pics--



Next I chose a chandalier...It is a teeny tiny mini crystal chandalier--I think the heaviness of the crib panels will be nicely balanced with the daintiness of the chandalier. Here is a pic--




The chandalier will be in early June, so we are hoping to have the room painted, crown molding hung, new closet doors installed, and lighting installed sometime in mid-June.

So, here is my vision for the rest of the room:


I know what you're thinking...this room is for a boy? Have no fear--{maybe}I will place old baseballs into a canister like this to place on the dresser--


I can fill in with "boy" accessories, and our little prince's retreat will be complete :).

2 comments:

  1. Love the crib!! So precious. Love the design ideas, too - especially the dresser and baseballs from my cousin's store! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Love the baseballs in the cannister. Where is the chandelier from?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails