8.13.2010

Eat, Pray, Love


At last! A summer movie that I can't wait to see! I haven't seen a movie in the theater since Sex and the City 2 back in May. Where have all the cute romantic comedies been this summer?

I read 'Eat, Pray, Love' about 3 years ago and absolutely loved it! I think we can all relate to the book-- There are times in all of our lives when we are trying to find ourselves and trying to find out what truly makes us happy. There's nothing better than getting to spend an extended amount of time in a new place--a new environment--to explore and experience new things! I have dreams of one day {in the far, far future-after we have raised all of our children and they are grown and we are retired} Brett and I moving to a new place every 6 months.

For now though, I can eat, pray, and love in Houston.


eat.

pray.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails