Because I have been {at least trying} to eliminate diet cokes and coffee and everything fun, I get tired of drinking water all the time. Lemonade to the rescue! It may have sugar, but at least it's natural and not artificially sweetened. I have really been enjoying lemonade all summer long.
I just love the idea of serving lemonade in these fun mason jards.
You can purchase these daisy cut metal lids and mason jars from Candle Soylutions. They are cheap, cheap, cheap, starting at just $0.39 each for the lids and $6.95 for a case of 12 mason jars.
I purchased them last year for my husband's 30th birthday party, and used them to serve sangria with orange slices.
I know I will have so many more uses for them once we start entertaining for the kids. Labor Day is this weekend, so what drinks will you serve up as the summer comes to a close? (yay!)




I've been enjoying orange juice popsicles using one of those make-them-yourself popsicle molds! :) I don't really like orange juice by itself (unless it has champagne!) HAHA but I want to get vitamin C so popsicles are my solution. They are really good. ;)
ReplyDelete