Here are some pictures.
All of the hostesses, minus Shea.
L to R: Natalie, Elizabeth, me, Lindsay, Rebecca, and Amy.
Beautiful Table Decor
Delicious Menu-All of the food was perfect for the summertime.
They used Two Sisters for Catering.
Precious outdoor table
Little nautical outfits for Preston to wear at the lake next summer. I can't wait!
White cupcakes topped with blueberries and strawberries
Candy station
The entrance to my sister's house
Nautical Diaper cake, made by Natalie.
Our family of three.
At the end of the night, I gave the hostesses their gifts, and I gave them Charlotte's cupcake apron from Sex and the City 2.
Brett and I are so lucky to be surrounded by so many amazing friends. I know it sounds cliche, but we really just feel so grateful. Thank you EVERYONE!!
We also turned the weekend into a semi-babymoon since we never got the chance to go away this summer before Preston arrives. We stayed at the Mansion on Turtle Creek and really enjoyed our little vacation, even if it was just for one night. We spent Saturday lounging by the pool, which felt SO nice.
Whenever I get in a pool these days, you have to drag me out. I could literally stay in for hours. Only the chips and guacamole we ordered could entice me out.
The rooms at The Mansion are so lovely. I love the decor.
Our balcony overlooked the pool. Terrible picture of me, and yes I do believe this dress is too small for me now. That's what 34 weeks will do to you.
One of my favorite treats. They had vanilla iced lattes and cookies in the lobby, so of course we stocked up.
The whole weekend was such a treat and we had so much fun together. Now we just have six more weeks until my due date! AHH It is going by so fast!

















Amy-
ReplyDeletePrecious baby shower!
Love the theme of this shower, they did such a great job, loved all the little details! And how cute are the apron hostess gifts?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect hostess gift!
ReplyDelete