8.04.2010

Going Nautical

Six of my closest friends are throwing Brett and I a nautical themed couples baby shower in August. We are so touched by their generosity and could not be more excited. I wanted to find something to wear that would fit the theme, so I headed over to Anthropologie to see what I could find. I cannot believe how many great nautical-inspired things are out there--and a lot of them are on sale right now! Since I pretty much needed to order the largest size they had and then alter it around the belly, my choices were limited. I had to buy 5 dresses so I can see which one will still fit in 2 more weeks (ha, ha). But here is what I would love to wear if I were still a size 6.



How cute is the back of this dress?
Roped-In Dress, On sale for $69.95
(only at some locations and already taken off the web)


A vintage nautical look.
Polka-Peppered Dress, On sale for just $39.95
 (Again, already taken off their website but could still be at some locations)

I love these colors together (navy+kelly green)

This jacket would be so cute with crisp white pants.
First Mate Blazer, on sale for $69.99




Sidespun Tee, for $88
This would be so cute paired with white pants.




Brass Band Tank, on sale for $29.95

This necklace is a splurge, but isn't it darling?!
Stowaway Necklace, $99, down from $199


On sale for $9.99--I got this one!

Polyvore.com also has some great nautical-inspired boards.













D&G 10 La Roue de la Fortune, 100ml
35 GBP - johnlewis.com



A Little Nautical Cuff
$65 - renttherunway.com


3 x Punk Stud Set
3 GBP - monsoon.co.uk





 
 

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh how i love polyvore! are you on there? I am but i've only made a couple of looks- its so much work. I mostly just stalk other peoples :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails