3.26.2011

FOR SALE: 2 Upholstered Parsons Chairs

Since I am re-decorating my dining room, I am going to have to part with 2 chairs that I absolutely adore. I love them, but now I found 6 chairs that all match and I no longer need two end chairs. I bought the chairs about a year and a half ago and they have maybe only been sat in a few times.

I bought them for $110/each and that was at cost {they would have retailed for much more}, but I will sell them to someone for $60/each.

The fabric on them goes with nearly anything since it is a gold/tan neutral-colored fabric. But what I love most about the chairs is the nailhead trim on them. I think it really sets them apart!

I would keep them, but I need the money to put towards other things for the dining room. Let me know if you or someone you know might could use them. If you live in Houston, you can come look at them. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Again, they are in perfect condition and they are truly well-made chairs. I just can't find a place for them in my house anymore.





SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails