3.25.2011

Found them!

Would you believe I found my dining room chairs just a day after I did the last post on Saturday! I walked into an antique store near I-10 and Wilcrest, and there were my 6 chairs, just waiting for me to find them and give them a good home!



The picture quality is bad since I took it with my blackberry, but they are antique white with a cane back. I just need to chose a fabric I like and reupholster the seat cushions. I may get them glazed a bit too. They are very french looking which will fit with the look I am going for. They are Drexel chairs, which are great quality, and I bargained and got them for just $45 a chair! Win.

Normally it takes me months to find exactly what I am looking for, so this was great!

I'll post pictures when the new and improved dining room is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails