Spring has sprung, and I am really enjoying dressing him in all of his cute little outfits. Shopping for him is becoming quite the addiction, but it is just so much fun!
Preston is really one of the happiest babies I've ever seen. Sometimes he even smiles when he is crying, which makes me laugh. Overall, I am just enjoying him so much and loving every day of being his mommy! Thank you God for this wonderfully healthy and happy baby boy!
All about Preston at 5 months:
Eats rice cereal or oatmeal twice a day (morning and night) and loves it. He fusses until the spoon gets back in his mouth. Oh boy.
Nurses 4-5 times a day, plus sometimes one early morning feeding
Found his feet, loves grasping them and swaying side to side on his back
Began an earlier bedtime at 4 months exactly--now goes to sleep between between 6:45-7:00 PM with little to no fussing.
About 2 times a week he will sleep from 7 PM-7 AM, but usually still wakes up once around 4-5 AM to eat and then goes back to sleep until 7 AM.
Takes about 3 naps per day, all in his bassinet stroller...he's just about too big for the swing now to the stroller is my go-to item to rock him to sleep.
Sits in his bugaboo stroller now, and loves it--we go on a walk every evening and he just loves the outdoors!
Drools like crazy--We go through about 6 bibs/day.
Wears some size 12 Month Clothes (like the onesie in the picture above) and some 12-18 Month Clothes!
About 2 times a week he will sleep from 7 PM-7 AM, but usually still wakes up once around 4-5 AM to eat and then goes back to sleep until 7 AM.
Takes about 3 naps per day, all in his bassinet stroller...he's just about too big for the swing now to the stroller is my go-to item to rock him to sleep.
Sits in his bugaboo stroller now, and loves it--we go on a walk every evening and he just loves the outdoors!
Drools like crazy--We go through about 6 bibs/day.
Wears some size 12 Month Clothes (like the onesie in the picture above) and some 12-18 Month Clothes!
Found his voice, and squeals with delight
Takes his binky again, thank goodness.
Almost sits up by himself, just needs a little support still.
Finally rolled over--both ways, on the same day.
Still has very little hair, but the hair he does have you can't see because he is such a toe-head.
Giant blue eyes
He's got the biggest, rosiest cheeks known to man...and about three chins!
Doesn't like playing by himself. He wants me by his side all the time. He's very social.
Turning into quite the Momma's Boy
Loves to touch my face, especially my nose
Officially made friends with Winston, see video below.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past month...
And I'm going to appologize in advance for the massive influx of pictures here on the blog and on facebook. I have become "that mom." I really do try to weed through them, I promise, but I think they are all just too cute not to share!
And I'm going to appologize in advance for the massive influx of pictures here on the blog and on facebook. I have become "that mom." I really do try to weed through them, I promise, but I think they are all just too cute not to share!
First Bite of Rice Cereal, 2/19/11
"Azalea Trail, Baby" is what Preston is saying.
First time to play in the grass
New friend, the froggy
Lounging with puppy dog Winston
One of my favorites--loves laughing with Daddy
In Papa's chair at the Lakehouse
Okay, and now for the cutest video ever. The other day I was at the computer and I heard Preston laughing in his exersaucer. So I looked to see what he was laughing at, and low-and-behold, It was Winston! Winston was wanting to play with Preston and Preston thought he was so funny. I got the video, although it only captures the laugh a little bit. The whole act actually went on for 5-10 minutes. Excuse Winston's annoying barking at the end...
Once Preston learns how to throw the ball to him, they will be such BFFs!


















so sweet, amy! he is just precious!
ReplyDeletePreston is absolutely adorable Amy! Love your blog too! :)
ReplyDelete