L to R: Johanna, Lindsey, me, Katie, Jennie, Julie, Ashley, Caroline
Check out this recent picture we took at bunco last week. Yes, that's right. 9 out of 12 of us are pregnant! Here we are in order of our due dates. Johanna, the first, delivered her lil boy Watson this week! We are missing Jean in this picture (She goes between Lindsey and me), but with Jean's twins arriving in the next few weeks, that makes 10 new bunco babies in 2010. 7/8 of us in this picture are having boys, we are just waiting to see what Caroline will have!
I am so grateful for the new friendships that I have formed in this group. I love these girls! I am praying for healthy pregnancies and babies for all these expecting moms.
And for any expecting mothers in Houston that may be reading this, you must treat yourself to a prenatal massage from Luz at the new Lifetime Fitness City Centre. My sweet husband got me a giftcard for a prenatal massage there, and it was heaven! Luz is amazing--I have been to her before for a deep tissue, and the only bad thing about the massages is that I find myself worrying that it is almost over. They are fantastic! I believe we paid $90 + tip. Totally worth it at some point in your pregnancy!


I still can't believe how many preggo's are in our Bunko group! I told RJ about it last time I saw everyone. He couldn't believe it! Looks like I just missed joining this "pregnancy line" :) Can't wait to meet Baby Preston-- Campbell needs a playdate!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool you have all these pregnant ladies to share preggo stories with! what a fun blessing!
ReplyDelete