I'd take any of their homes in a heartbeat, but there are certain elements of each of their homes that I would chose as my favorite. Just for fun, I thought I would share.
Favorite Bedroom: Lisa Vanderpump's
It's 2, 500 square feet--the bedroom alone! It's so hollywood glamorous, but how she got her husband's approval on a pink room is beyond me.
Favorite Outdoor Landscaping and Backyard: Lisa Vanderpump
This backyard oasis truly reminds me of being in the Gardens of Versailles in Paris. I am in love. I would die to have my morning coffee out here. I love all the pink flowers and the uber-manicured look. A chandalier hanging on the patio, yes please! This is such eye-candy, I can't even handle it. They should book weddings in their backyard.
And then there's that closet. Okay, so maybe my favorite everything is in the Vanderpump's home.
Here are some pictures--
Actually, The Vanderpump's home is listed for sale for $29 million, by Kyle's husband Mauricio. Click here to see the listing and more pictures of the house.
Next, lets take a look at Adrienne Maloof's house. It is a bit gaudy to me, although it has some cool features and I do like the master bathroom. See for yourself here...
But, there is one thing that I absolutely love about her house. In the hallway leading to her closet, it looks like she framed her wedding dress and has it hanging on the wall. I think this is such a beautiful idea. I have tried and tried to find a good picture of it, but this is all I could find.
If I ever have a big closet and I have the wall space, I am so going to do this. It seems like such a shame that my wedding dress is hanging in the back of our guest room closet, when I could be admiring it every day.
Camille Grammer's kitchen is beautiful and I love the pizza oven.
But one idea that I like and normal people like us can totally take away is the fun candy she has in the apothecary jars. I noticed this while watching the show, but you can see it in the video above. One question... how can Camille have time for anything with managing the house manager, the nannies, etc. ha ha!
Then there is Taylor Armstrong's house. Eh. This one didn't impress me as much. I know they only showed a fraction of the house, but I can't get over how ugly the decorating is in the master bedroom. Nothing hung on the walls, no drapes, just kinda blah and it looks like they just moved in. Surely they can afford an interior decorator, right? See for yourself what you think.
Last, Here is Kyle Richard's home. Honestly, nothing really appeals to me in this home. It's very asian zen-like, and I just think the house feels cold. There is no way I could relax in a home like this. Just doesn't feel cozy.
Um, that part about the shower was a tad weird, right?
I didn't include sister Kim's house because it is so modest {by Beverly Hills standards} there is really nothing special to show. Not that it is not beautiful.
What do you think? Whose home would you choose to buy in your fantasy world? Pretty sure I would pick Lisa Vanderpump's.











Call me crazy but I don't just love any of the interiors!! I think all of them have a very attractive curb appeal but the interior's are different. I think Lisa and Camille have by far the best with the options available!!!
ReplyDeleteMy husband would have to die and come back a gay man before he would let me do what Lisa's husband lets her do!!! Now her wine celler is by far fabulousss!!!!
Love this post!!! I also love Lisa's wine cellar - amazing. I would choose her house too.
ReplyDeleteI did hear that Adrienne framed her wedding dress. Pretty cool, but you do have to have a "wall" for it.
I would buy Lisa's home in a heartbeat! Love it and I think the closet alone is worth the asking price ;0)
ReplyDelete